Skip to main content

PC from Cambridgeshire police is still trying not to log my complaint formally by lying or recklessly failing to check the IOPC guidance


These are a few of the tricks that Police say to stop answering a serious complaints,  logging it or referring it back to the IOPC. The last point is what to do in reply to a refusal to do this. The first is the misstake.

First the context. I made a police corruption complaint in July 2026 to the IOPC. Although police corruption complaints are handled by the IOPC not the local police, it was sent to Bedfordshire police. Context over.

To stop logging the compliant the officer asked me to reformat the complaint. She refused to log the complaint and refer it back to the IOPC,

I then waited as she did not answer. What I should have done was turn written the complain ready to be turned into a letter before action. As I had not and did not know the exact policy I just delayed.

When I next encountered a similar refusal from Cambridgeshire this i did this to ask for the complaint to be processed. 

https://ryanvcambridgejobcentreplus.blogspot.com/p/cambridgshire-police-timeline.html

This got me past this fabrication but then they pretended to log it and sent a pdf. The pdf is supposed to be a logged complaint. It is not. It cannot be that hard.

Because they only logged it and did not send it to the IOPC.

No IOPC or CPS contact has happened contacted. Cambridgeshire police are not going to investigate years of closing criminal investigations by saying strange things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Oct 2025 Ryan v SSWP or Ryan v Cambridge City Council.

I have a dilemma I have only so many spoons. Do I make another High Court Claim for CCC or SSWP or do I just report Carla B to the police? You have my permission to use AI to read this post. I have decided to put a criminal case together for Carla B, the Customer Service Team Leader in the Cambridge Job Centre. I have never done criminal law before. But I do know if two white police officers from Parkside come to your home, to hand deliver a letter, and read it to you (perhaps because you are dyslexic) so that the can personally tell you  that they will not investigate the racist comments made that you  recorded. This is because they asked them and they sad they did not say that. But importantly the police officers have their cameras on, without telling you for their protection (without telling you) which is very criminal. So you smile and show them your partner watching on the IPAD, and later ask for the Video via GDPR. That sort of crime is obvious because is it is very...

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex,

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex, Dated 12 June 2026 by email  Encl 9 June 2025 DWP Submission to high court by GLD DWP stating that email cannot be used. 25 June 2025 Cambridge email identifying me by email Dear GLD, SRA and Cilex I am writing to complain about the GLD DWP staff interfering in my claim for disability access to Universal Credit. Ironically, to deny my access to UC, they are also denying me access to a court. As well as misleading me, they have misled DWP staff in jobcentres. This has likely led to deaths because the advice was woefully incorrect. My guess is that say whatever they want, because they have the court. This is based on a first-hand conversation from the court staff and the outrageous claims made. Expanded below, these quotes are wrong in law. PIP regulation 88 does not exist. They claim that the DWP is immune from the Equality Act 2010. And that because the DWP is an employer t...

The litigation campaign for Cambridge and UC Cambridge to treat me fairly is live

Press Release: Official Statement from Ryan FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 27 December 2025 "They Deleted My Health to Evict Me": Ryan Releases Video Evidence of Alleged Council and DWP Deception CAMBRIDGE, UK — I am Ryan, a disabled resident of Cambridge for six years. This press release marks the start of a legal campaign against Cambridge and DWP. The first on has a High Court order holding my claim open until UC finish. I know need second one to get UC to accept my evidence, and Cambridge to stop their possession order. The Campaign This new campaign is necessary because of the lies. First UC lied they could not ID me by email. Now they lie they the cannot accept my evidence in writing. Thus again holding up my rent payment being released. But instead of Canbridge backing my need for UC to make reasonable adjustments, they blame a non interference policy, and then faked a report. The evidence that the report is a lie, is the difference between the report and meeting recorded. The...