I made two major complaints and sent a letter before action.
One issues is Cambridgshire police failing to investigate crimes, silently closing them, and then hiding the reasons with redactions.
They close these crime reports in way so I cannot use the victims right to review.
Below is the visit I received after asking for my data about criminal complaints about Daniel Reynard. The police closed criminal reports for the 31 Oct 2025. The one where Daniel Reynard lied about me having no health or universal credit problems on 11 Sept 2026.
In response to my asking about what happened I get a lot of visits from the police. 0400, 0500, 1000. These visits started 5 May until Sept 2026. The do not say why they are there. In between this I get a visit from Daniel Reynard 8 July 2026 delivering a letter before action.
This clip is of two policeman on 24 August 2026. I believe Cambridgeshire police. You will notice there is no mention or a warrant for arrest, warrant to search when he threatens to kick down the door.
The looking in my letterbox with a police truncheon, kicking the door and threats to break it down, are unlawful. And yet Cambridgeshire police have not logged this complaint.
I have also provided a letter before claim. They are seem to be lying about processing this. They claim it has gone to the insurence department. This does not seem normal First because it is a police email with insurence as the name. And second the police has a legal email.
Cambridgeshire police are due to respond 2 Oct 2026. But no solicitor has acknowledged my claim. So I am looking for legal representation.
Email me:
ryanvcambridgejobcentreplus@gmail.com
Comment for the correct way to have a letter before action email answered by the police
Comments
Post a Comment