Skip to main content

She continued to tell others in the church that Joseph had been injured but the hospital records show no injuries

Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls was repeatedly inconstant with the truth.

On 12 March 2019, she claimed that Joseph had been attacked. Kicked in that head, once or twice, and his head slammed in a door, and that he had been thrown across the room.

After a 3rd examinations at 2051 Addenbrokes reported that they could find nothing to support this. 

Without support from the hospital records she looked to our neighbours. She then told that that Joseph had been injured. She said that "he might get away with this and hurt Joseph further" to encourage support from other priests and neighbours.

This is not a difference of opinion. A doctor could only find dry skin wrong with Joseph. There was nothing to support being kicked, thrown, a door slammed on his head. However, social services still report that I injured Joseph.

At Addenbrokes hospital Joseph was examined and found to be well. Joseph's report said at 12 March 2019 20:51:

"ED Notes by Hena SALAM, Consultant at 12/3/2019 20:51 (continued) Version 3 of 3

No bruises.

Generally dry skin

MSK no bony tenderness, no deformity

CNS no swelling/no lump/no marks/no bruises to skull. No otorrhoea. No periorbital bruising. No epistaxis

Pupils equal and reactive. Gross neurology normal

ENT Ears NAD - Tm intact. Throat/tonsils NAD"


Later,  On the 14 July 2019 Rev Liz Tremble-Niccolls ask our neighbours to support her, because Joseph was injured. This is not true.

"Hi, I an so sorry to bother you, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but. I need to ask it You remember anything from the night of the 12th March.

The case is now needing to be reviewed in court as he is denying all actions and seeking custody of Joseph.

If you remember anything audible at all that could help, it would be great. Especially me screaming stop at him of help as i ran out of the flat. 

So sorry to ask but Joseph's safety and wellbeing is my upmost concern and to think he might *get away with this and hurt Joseph further* is beyond comprehension (sadface emoji)

Kind regards,

Lizzy."

I have had to live with this for 7 years. I ask the Church of England for help and they refused to help me with a complaint against her. And all safeguarding places were told that I was a domestic abuser and not to help me.

Click here to download the original parts of the safeguarding and Josep medical records.

Ask me for redactions.

Notes to myself. Publish the complaints to COE and CIW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Oct 2025 Ryan v SSWP or Ryan v Cambridge City Council.

I have a dilemma I have only so many spoons. Do I make another High Court Claim for CCC or SSWP or do I just report Carla B to the police? You have my permission to use AI to read this post. I have decided to put a criminal case together for Carla B, the Customer Service Team Leader in the Cambridge Job Centre. I have never done criminal law before. But I do know if two white police officers from Parkside come to your home, to hand deliver a letter, and read it to you (perhaps because you are dyslexic) so that the can personally tell you  that they will not investigate the racist comments made that you  recorded. This is because they asked them and they sad they did not say that. But importantly the police officers have their cameras on, without telling you for their protection (without telling you) which is very criminal. So you smile and show them your partner watching on the IPAD, and later ask for the Video via GDPR. That sort of crime is obvious because is it is very...

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex,

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex, Dated 12 June 2026 by email  Encl 9 June 2025 DWP Submission to high court by GLD DWP stating that email cannot be used. 25 June 2025 Cambridge email identifying me by email Dear GLD, SRA and Cilex I am writing to complain about the GLD DWP staff interfering in my claim for disability access to Universal Credit. Ironically, to deny my access to UC, they are also denying me access to a court. As well as misleading me, they have misled DWP staff in jobcentres. This has likely led to deaths because the advice was woefully incorrect. My guess is that say whatever they want, because they have the court. This is based on a first-hand conversation from the court staff and the outrageous claims made. Expanded below, these quotes are wrong in law. PIP regulation 88 does not exist. They claim that the DWP is immune from the Equality Act 2010. And that because the DWP is an employer t...

The litigation campaign for Cambridge and UC Cambridge to treat me fairly is live

Press Release: Official Statement from Ryan FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 27 December 2025 "They Deleted My Health to Evict Me": Ryan Releases Video Evidence of Alleged Council and DWP Deception CAMBRIDGE, UK — I am Ryan, a disabled resident of Cambridge for six years. This press release marks the start of a legal campaign against Cambridge and DWP. The first on has a High Court order holding my claim open until UC finish. I know need second one to get UC to accept my evidence, and Cambridge to stop their possession order. The Campaign This new campaign is necessary because of the lies. First UC lied they could not ID me by email. Now they lie they the cannot accept my evidence in writing. Thus again holding up my rent payment being released. But instead of Canbridge backing my need for UC to make reasonable adjustments, they blame a non interference policy, and then faked a report. The evidence that the report is a lie, is the difference between the report and meeting recorded. The...