Skip to main content

Imagine corruption so ingrained it is like a religion - imagine Daniel Zeichner MP

 Daniel Zeichner appears to have control over every aspect of my - now whether i am evicted or not. 

I first started in 2019 when the pip assessment at atos lost my paperwork and i turned to Daniel Zeichner for help. This help lasted 6 months and was ended when I threatened to take the DWP to court on 20 June 2020. 

I know now what I did not know then. A sign that Daniel Ziechner was messing with me. Both then and now. He set a complaint style that does not exist in law or in policy  and if it did it would be unlawful.

In 2020 Daniel Zeichner set up a special one to one complaint with the DWP. And he did it again in  2026 with me and my partner. I only recognised its unlawfulness after 6 years of legal research, as a breach of natural justice or Art 6.  

This complaint style is unlawful because it excludes the complainant from the complaint. It rephrases the complaint without confirming it with the complainer. And it extends the complaint beyond the usual. 

This kind of abuse is not accidental. It is a deliberate attempt to cause someone harm.

Daniel Zeichner has shown me direct evidence that he has complete control over DWP Complaints, Universal Credit staff in Cambridgeshire, and the PHSO.


And through the same unmistakable style of rephrasing my complaints as nothing.

He has also shown indirect control over:

Police

Video of police banging on my door with no warrent

Crime stoppers

Crime stoppers tell me they do not take reports of police corruption  

NHS

No mental health support since referral in 2019 for Pre PTSD  

Cambridgeshire social services

I cannot get a repeat care act review since 2019, or any data, or complaints answered properly.

Cambridge City Council

I have had no services since 2019 solicitor helped me find a flat, because council said there is not social housing in Cambridge.

Parliamentary Commissioner

2026 does not know what a conduct complaint is for Daniel Zeichner, and cannot take a complaint or review about it.

Courts

Claim against Carla Buey delayed repeatedly. But claim for council possession ready in weeks.

Discrimination Claim against Gareth Choel, the council is allowed to pretend to be a defendant. But is actually not a defendant on my claim form. £1440 costs awarded against me from council now transferred in final order to real defendant, erasing the council as a defendant from the final order. And the counsel is not named.

Housing Ombudsmen

Will not accept any complaints from me about Cambridge City Council.

ACORN

Ben Crigger from ACORN Cambridge sat with me and sent information to Daniel Zeincher. I remarked about an email claiming to not be able to help. When Ben left I got a correction from Daniel Zeichner about the same thing I said to Ben.

Cambridge Human rights

They cannot help with anything they say they can help on their website.


Conclusion

So what does this mean for my Court case on Monday 12 October 2026 11am? I will be evicted within 24 hours. Because Daniel Zeichner wants it to happen, a lot of people want it to happen - because I got no criminal record in 2019 when I got arrested.

Good bye everyone, no home after Monday 12 Oct 2026 Cambridge County Court.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Oct 2025 Ryan v SSWP or Ryan v Cambridge City Council.

I have a dilemma I have only so many spoons. Do I make another High Court Claim for CCC or SSWP or do I just report Carla B to the police? You have my permission to use AI to read this post. I have decided to put a criminal case together for Carla B, the Customer Service Team Leader in the Cambridge Job Centre. I have never done criminal law before. But I do know if two white police officers from Parkside come to your home, to hand deliver a letter, and read it to you (perhaps because you are dyslexic) so that the can personally tell you  that they will not investigate the racist comments made that you  recorded. This is because they asked them and they sad they did not say that. But importantly the police officers have their cameras on, without telling you for their protection (without telling you) which is very criminal. So you smile and show them your partner watching on the IPAD, and later ask for the Video via GDPR. That sort of crime is obvious because is it is very...

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex,

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex, Dated 12 June 2026 by email  Encl 9 June 2025 DWP Submission to high court by GLD DWP stating that email cannot be used. 25 June 2025 Cambridge email identifying me by email Dear GLD, SRA and Cilex I am writing to complain about the GLD DWP staff interfering in my claim for disability access to Universal Credit. Ironically, to deny my access to UC, they are also denying me access to a court. As well as misleading me, they have misled DWP staff in jobcentres. This has likely led to deaths because the advice was woefully incorrect. My guess is that say whatever they want, because they have the court. This is based on a first-hand conversation from the court staff and the outrageous claims made. Expanded below, these quotes are wrong in law. PIP regulation 88 does not exist. They claim that the DWP is immune from the Equality Act 2010. And that because the DWP is an employer t...

The litigation campaign for Cambridge and UC Cambridge to treat me fairly is live

Press Release: Official Statement from Ryan FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 27 December 2025 "They Deleted My Health to Evict Me": Ryan Releases Video Evidence of Alleged Council and DWP Deception CAMBRIDGE, UK — I am Ryan, a disabled resident of Cambridge for six years. This press release marks the start of a legal campaign against Cambridge and DWP. The first on has a High Court order holding my claim open until UC finish. I know need second one to get UC to accept my evidence, and Cambridge to stop their possession order. The Campaign This new campaign is necessary because of the lies. First UC lied they could not ID me by email. Now they lie they the cannot accept my evidence in writing. Thus again holding up my rent payment being released. But instead of Canbridge backing my need for UC to make reasonable adjustments, they blame a non interference policy, and then faked a report. The evidence that the report is a lie, is the difference between the report and meeting recorded. The...