Skip to main content

I was told that Joseph had asthma during contact issues when his doctor said he did not have asthma

Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls was repeatedly inconstant with the truth. This is when she claimed that Joseph had Asthma so she could stop court contact. Much later Joseph's GP Dr Luntz very reluctantly,  confirms that Joseph in fact does not have Asthma. They still protected her.


On 28 December 2020 Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls, CC'd Cafcass officer Alistair Kinnaird, and complained that I could not have contact with Joseph because he had asthma:

“Despite trying to explain that Joseph also has asthma and due to rapidly changing conditions as a result of covid restrictions the only option for contact this week is to force Joseph to go to a cold damp park you think this would be the most appropriate despite offering it a week later when it can be in a safer and warmer environment where he is more likely to engage, a perfectly reasonable alternative that still promotes contact.

"(Elizabeth - 28 December 2020 at 15:10)”  


On 6 August 2021 Dr Luntz, after I started legal proceedings against her, she told me that Jospeh did not have asthma.

“I can confirm that you have all of Joseph's medical details and that he does not have a diagnosis of asthma. Kind regards Dr Elaine Lunts GP Partner”. (dr Luntz - 6 August 2021 at 19:10)


## Context full redacted emails

28 December 2020 at 15:10

Elizabeth Tremble <[readacted]> 28 December 2020 at 15:10 To: Ryan Niccolls <ryan.niccolls@gmail.com> Cc: Alastair Kinnaird <Alastair.Kinnaird@cafcass.gov.uk>



Dear Ryan,


Despite trying to explain that Joseph also has asthma and due to rapidly changing conditions as a result of covid restrictions the only option for contact this week is to force Joseph to go to a cold damp park you think this would be the most appropriate despite offering it a week later when it can be in a safer and warmer environment where he is more likely to engage, a perfectly reasonable alternative that still promotes contact.


As you wish to rigidly stick the the court order word for word (something you yourself have had problems adhering to in the past on multiple occasions) Joseph will be forced to go to the park Wednesday and contact will last for as long as he choses to engage. Unlike previous weeks when he has had to be encouraged to re-engage with you, as that is not part of the court order.


Subsequently, I will not be in a position any longer to facilitate contact on 6th as we actually have another appointment that day, which I can now uphold. So, the following dates for contact will therefore be the 13th January and the 27th January. I'm happy for Alastair to join on 13th if still necessary and amend the report accordingly.


I will not tell you to not reply to this email, but I will not be replying to any further correspondence from yourself.

Sincerely, Elizabeth



On 28 Dec 2020, at 12:46, Ryan Niccolls <ryan.niccolls@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Elizabeth,


In a previous email you said you will not increase contact agreed by us, but do what the court says. I have attached and highlighted what the court says.


I have no idea what Alastair is planning as you have not included his email. However based on your email, I have made myself available to be there in person or by Video on the 6th January 2021. I do not agree to change 30th december 2020. I will be calling as per the court order. Failure to pick up will be a breach of the court order.


My concern was your asthma, however the court does not agree that COVID stops contact.


If you change contact on the 30th ordered by court you will be in breach of the order. I will ask the court to sanction you and attach a penal notice to the next order. This is the second time you have breached the court order. The first by not [redacted content of family court order]


[redacted content of family court order]


The only way you could change contact is if I agree, or if the court changes the order, or a Cafcas officer wants to observe Joseph and I for the section seven report. For clarity this may include or be in addition to what the court has ordered.


As I do not agree, there is no order from court otherwise, and Joseph will not [redacted content of family court order]...



On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 17:15, G, PM (PIONEER MEDICAL GROUP) <pmg@nhs.net> wrote:

Dear Mr Tremble- Nicholls,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that you have all of Joseph's medical details and that he does not have a diagnosis of asthma.


Kind regards Dr Elaine Lunts

GP Partner

Pioneer Medical Group

You have received this email from Pioneer Medical Group This email address may not be checked regularly For appointments or clinical advice, call 01179591919


This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please: i) inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it; and ii) do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its content (to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful). Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email, collaboration and directory service available for all NHS staff in England. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch visit Joining NHSmailNHSmail Support


6 August 2021 at 19:10

Ryan Niccolls <ryan.niccolls@gmail.com> To: "G, PM (PIONEER MEDICAL GROUP)" <pmg@nhs.net>


Thank you. I will cancel court case on Monday.


Regards

Ryan Tremble-Niccolls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Oct 2025 Ryan v SSWP or Ryan v Cambridge City Council.

I have a dilemma I have only so many spoons. Do I make another High Court Claim for CCC or SSWP or do I just report Carla B to the police? You have my permission to use AI to read this post. I have decided to put a criminal case together for Carla B, the Customer Service Team Leader in the Cambridge Job Centre. I have never done criminal law before. But I do know if two white police officers from Parkside come to your home, to hand deliver a letter, and read it to you (perhaps because you are dyslexic) so that the can personally tell you  that they will not investigate the racist comments made that you  recorded. This is because they asked them and they sad they did not say that. But importantly the police officers have their cameras on, without telling you for their protection (without telling you) which is very criminal. So you smile and show them your partner watching on the IPAD, and later ask for the Video via GDPR. That sort of crime is obvious because is it is very...

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex,

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex, Dated 12 June 2026 by email  Encl 9 June 2025 DWP Submission to high court by GLD DWP stating that email cannot be used. 25 June 2025 Cambridge email identifying me by email Dear GLD, SRA and Cilex I am writing to complain about the GLD DWP staff interfering in my claim for disability access to Universal Credit. Ironically, to deny my access to UC, they are also denying me access to a court. As well as misleading me, they have misled DWP staff in jobcentres. This has likely led to deaths because the advice was woefully incorrect. My guess is that say whatever they want, because they have the court. This is based on a first-hand conversation from the court staff and the outrageous claims made. Expanded below, these quotes are wrong in law. PIP regulation 88 does not exist. They claim that the DWP is immune from the Equality Act 2010. And that because the DWP is an employer t...

The litigation campaign for Cambridge and UC Cambridge to treat me fairly is live

Press Release: Official Statement from Ryan FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 27 December 2025 "They Deleted My Health to Evict Me": Ryan Releases Video Evidence of Alleged Council and DWP Deception CAMBRIDGE, UK — I am Ryan, a disabled resident of Cambridge for six years. This press release marks the start of a legal campaign against Cambridge and DWP. The first on has a High Court order holding my claim open until UC finish. I know need second one to get UC to accept my evidence, and Cambridge to stop their possession order. The Campaign This new campaign is necessary because of the lies. First UC lied they could not ID me by email. Now they lie they the cannot accept my evidence in writing. Thus again holding up my rent payment being released. But instead of Canbridge backing my need for UC to make reasonable adjustments, they blame a non interference policy, and then faked a report. The evidence that the report is a lie, is the difference between the report and meeting recorded. The...