Skip to main content

Dear Daniel Zeichner - you think I am a domestic abuser - please read what I have been forced to publish

 Dear Daniel Zeichner,

I did not want to publish what has happened to me by me current wife Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls because although I miss my children I hoped to reconnect with them and of course tell them.

It is hard to tell if you are motivated by truth or faith. So I will try my best to publish as much today that is legal.

So nothing from the court, and nothing of a lewd nature. Nothing is gained by that. I do not want to go to prison for contempt or harassment.

But I do know that you detest domestic abusers. And I know and can prove you are behind almost 7 years of abuse. You have been more careless in these last months, and my clarity has improved. In your emails you were more than obvious that you were controlling the PHSO and DWP. So I can see you are also controlling or permitting the council to evict me, and the UC staff to delay access to benefits.

I understand completely why you are doing this. You hate domestic abusers, so you hate me.  So today I will be publishing everything I am legally permitted to publish. I have checked.

Also, I want to publish enough to convince my family, and others I care, and other services that I am not a domestic abuser. As nearly all services have withdrawn help for me since 2019.

This explains the behaviour of police, councils, especially housing staff. And it explains you, together with the years you have openly campaigned against domestics abuse.

Thank you for showing me that I cannot hide anymore that I was abuser by Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls. I went to the Church or England and they refused to help me. Then which is customary for abusers in the Church, Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls moved to the Church in Wales. And then they covered for her.

What you have to understand Daniel Zeichner, is if you can control judges, so can the Church of England. You also have to understand that what is claimed is true I would still be in prison.

Thanks again Daniel Zeichner for setting me free to talk about me abusive partner, Rev Elizabeth Tremble-Niccolls.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Oct 2025 Ryan v SSWP or Ryan v Cambridge City Council.

I have a dilemma I have only so many spoons. Do I make another High Court Claim for CCC or SSWP or do I just report Carla B to the police? You have my permission to use AI to read this post. I have decided to put a criminal case together for Carla B, the Customer Service Team Leader in the Cambridge Job Centre. I have never done criminal law before. But I do know if two white police officers from Parkside come to your home, to hand deliver a letter, and read it to you (perhaps because you are dyslexic) so that the can personally tell you  that they will not investigate the racist comments made that you  recorded. This is because they asked them and they sad they did not say that. But importantly the police officers have their cameras on, without telling you for their protection (without telling you) which is very criminal. So you smile and show them your partner watching on the IPAD, and later ask for the Video via GDPR. That sort of crime is obvious because is it is very...

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex,

Formal complaint to GLD DWP, SRA, and Cilex, Dated 12 June 2026 by email  Encl 9 June 2025 DWP Submission to high court by GLD DWP stating that email cannot be used. 25 June 2025 Cambridge email identifying me by email Dear GLD, SRA and Cilex I am writing to complain about the GLD DWP staff interfering in my claim for disability access to Universal Credit. Ironically, to deny my access to UC, they are also denying me access to a court. As well as misleading me, they have misled DWP staff in jobcentres. This has likely led to deaths because the advice was woefully incorrect. My guess is that say whatever they want, because they have the court. This is based on a first-hand conversation from the court staff and the outrageous claims made. Expanded below, these quotes are wrong in law. PIP regulation 88 does not exist. They claim that the DWP is immune from the Equality Act 2010. And that because the DWP is an employer t...

The litigation campaign for Cambridge and UC Cambridge to treat me fairly is live

Press Release: Official Statement from Ryan FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 27 December 2025 "They Deleted My Health to Evict Me": Ryan Releases Video Evidence of Alleged Council and DWP Deception CAMBRIDGE, UK — I am Ryan, a disabled resident of Cambridge for six years. This press release marks the start of a legal campaign against Cambridge and DWP. The first on has a High Court order holding my claim open until UC finish. I know need second one to get UC to accept my evidence, and Cambridge to stop their possession order. The Campaign This new campaign is necessary because of the lies. First UC lied they could not ID me by email. Now they lie they the cannot accept my evidence in writing. Thus again holding up my rent payment being released. But instead of Canbridge backing my need for UC to make reasonable adjustments, they blame a non interference policy, and then faked a report. The evidence that the report is a lie, is the difference between the report and meeting recorded. The...